The floor is lava!
Everyone, Pompeii, 79 A.D. (via ahkep)
UPDATE: I got a new updates tab hon hon hon
PS- Semi-hiatus because of the schools
UH UH UH UH UH SORRY UH UH SOCIAL AWKWARDS UH
Everyone, Pompeii, 79 A.D. (via ahkep)
Imagine Brad Pitt helping serve the food at your fucking pizza party.
imagine going into work and having the oscars call
Buy a t-shirt to support Wesley C. Anderson Glioblastoma Foundation Fundraiser. Please share!
Hi so I have quite a few followers so I figured that maybe posting this here would maybe help this foundation reach its goal! It’s the Wesley C. Anderson Glioblastoma Foundation, created in honor of my Uncle who has been fighting an aggressive brain tumor for a year. He’s the most wonderful and kind person and it’d mean a lot to me if you’d pitch in $20 for a t-shirt (they want to sell 100; they’re halfway there!) that says “Brain Cancer Warrior,” or to at least reblog this post so that others can see it!
Please signal boost! It’s a great cause and it’d mean so much to me!
Please please please please please reblog this. I’ve seen posts like this with thousands of notes and I only have 37. You don’t have to buy a shirt or make an extra donation along with it; I just want the word out so that someone who is possibly interested in helping out can see it (we only have 7 days left to reach the goal). We have 52 shirts sold and over $850 fundraised so far - we can do better than that!
six days and forty-five t-shirts left
five days and thirty-five t-shirts left
four days and thirty t-shirts left
three days and ten t-shirts left
thirty-seven hours and ten t-shirts left
nine hours and two t-shirts left
Nothing just drowning my sorrow in milk
I AM A GODDAMN DELIGHT GUYS
In case anyone wonders why I say NO YOU ARE A DELIGHT to my friends on occasion, this.
A GIF showing what it’s like to wake up with sleep paralysis.
You’re forgetting the terrifying hallucinations
As someone who’s had sleep paralysis multiple times, let me tell you that if your mind has woken up and your body hasn’t DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN YOUR EYES. Wake your body up first by slowly trying to move it, wiggle your toes and hands, then gradually work your way up until your body is fully awake. Opening your eyes when you have sleep paralysis is hard enough, but when you do there is a good chance you can see hallucinations like this.
I also have been the victim of sleep paralysis too many times, its bad enough without hallucinations, and so i thought i would add some info on sleep paralysis for anyone who suffers from it.
- As Shada said, wiggling toes and hands are good ways to snap out of it, although other small body parts work, even humming/talking (although things related to breathing might be more difficult). Just FOCUS on one part, its hard to regain control, but easy to become paralyzed again.
- Once you can move again, dont go right back to sleep, you might get paralyzed again. Or have the worst dreams of your life. Turn on a light, do something relaxing, like reading a book. Its been said that looking at a light before sleeping can prevent sleep paralysis.
- Sleeping on your back rises the chances of you getting sleep paralysis. If you get it a lot, pay attention to what position you are in when it occurs.
- Hallucinations, the best part, arent just things like in the gif above. They could be anything from just dark shapes floating around, to scary monsters and demons to sounds and feeling like something is shaking/touching you. I’ve had an experience where it felt like my bed was shaking while a metallic screeching sound roared whenever i tried to breath. Solution? ignore it. Its all you can do. Hallucinations cant actually do anything to you, and you cant move again if you’re being distracted. And once the paralysis is gone, so are the hallucinations.
- Most people dont really have to worry, they will only get it once or twice in their life. Maybe not even ever! :D
listen to the person above when they say you should NOT open your eyes, because chances that you’ll see something that is uniquely terrifying to you are strong. and if it’s really bad, you might even start seeing scary shit even when your eyes are closed
my tip is to imagine the most ridiculous image/scene ever and keep replaying it in your head, over and over again, like robert downey jr butt naked or hugh dancy being confronted by police for taking pictures of airport carpets, etcetera etcetera
trust me. it works
reblogging because this is important and because you mentioned Hugh Dancy and his ridiculous airport carpet obsession
No but really sleep paralysis is fucking terrifying.
This is excellent advise I must keep in mind.
Sleep Paralysis is, indeed, fucking terrifying (first-hand experience), so if it happened to you or to anyone you know and there’s a possibility it can happen again, read and share this.
I REALLY NEEDED TO KNOW THIS AND OTHERS SHOULD KNOW THIS TOO. This is the very god damn reason I can’t sleep in the fucking dark. I’ve only had it once but that one time was all I needed to erase my long time in therapy and bring me back to step 1. I had no fucking idea what sleep paralysis was and the fact that it gave you hallucinations. So please, if you have debilitating horror triggers, READ THIS. PLEASE DONT SCROLL PAST THIS, YOU MAY NEED THIS.
Something in this picture is not like the rest.
I am so sorry.
The girl in the front is missing a hat! D:
IVE BEEN STARING FOR 34 MONTHS SOMEONE TELL ME??
what has been seen cannot be unseen
WHAT IS IT
WELL I SURE KHAN’T FIND IT